Besides working on my own films, I also have had the pleasure of working with other directors, each sharing a very different approach to cinema. From development work in a production company to hands on first AD work, I try to remain as open as I can to the cinematic world around me and to never stop learning from others.
On set experience
1st ASSISTANT DIRECTOR
• "Maska" - Music Video, Dir. David Dang - 2014
• "Coach" - Short Film, Dir. Ben Adler - 2014
• "PSA assistance - PEUGEOT CITROEN" - Commercial, Dir. Nicolas Hulot - 2014
• 'Beauté - CARREFOUR" - Commercial, Dir. Pierre Frolot et Thomas Braut - 2014
• "Papier Chiffon" - Short Film, Dir. Fanny Touron, a/c Guillaume Gouix -2014
• "SIEMENS - Monette" - Commercial, Dir. David Dang - 2013
• "EUROVISION - Postcards of Baku" - Commercial - 2012
• “The Playback Singer” - Feature Film, Dir. Suju Vijayan - 2011
• “As High As the Sky” - Feature Film, Dir. Nikki Braendlin – 2011
• “Lay Your Head Upon Me” - Music Video, - 2011
• “Tari” - Short Film, Dir. John Ross – 2011
• “The music next Door” - Short Film, Dir. Mark Lucaj – 2010
• “Dementia” - Short Film, Dir. Brad Tucker – 2010
• "Bagatelle" - Short Film, Dir. Ben Adler – 2008
• "Death Penalty" - Short Film, Dir. Navid Tabrizi – 2005
• "HEINEKEN" - Commercial, Additional AD - 2014
• "Eden" - TV series, 2nd AD 2nd unit (Car stunts and principal actors photography) 2014
• "A toute épreuve" - Feature film, 3rd AD - 2013
• "Red 2" - Feature film, Additional AD French part - - 2013
• "Merlin" - TV Series, Crowd Rep / 3rd AD french part (100 extras in period costume) 2012
• 2nd and 3rd AD on multiple other short films from - 2008 to 2011
• A lot of ON SET experience in various roles of production PA, Production manager, Location Manager - 2006 / 2010
SPANISH (good notions of)
- MOVIE MAGIC (EP ENTERTAINMENT)
- MICROSOFT OFFICE (Word, excel, entourage, power point)
- FINAL DRAFT
- FINAL CUT PRO (apple certified FCP 7)
- CREATIVE TOOLBOX (basic knowledge)
- PHOTOSHOP (basic knowledge)
•Great ORGANIZATIONAL skills.
•Very VERSATILE, QUICK LEARNER and ADAPTS quickly.
•TRANSLATION of scripts and texts from English to French and vice versa.
• Always open to travelling for a shoot.
Note: Accomodation already available to me in: Brussels, Paris, Los Angeles, Sydney, Abidjan, London.
• Able to work freely in Europe (Belgian nationality)
2010 - present
2010 - present
• TEACHING ASSISTANT at the SCHEKEL Lab - assisting to all need of the classes, from preparation to closing up. - 2011
• INTERN at PARTICIPANT MEDIA - Working for Creative Executive, Covered the reception and assistants desks, handled multi line phones, industry research, script coverages, filling. - 2010
• VOLUNTEER for the SUFF (Sydney Underground Film Festival) - Direct client relation, answering phones in prep for the festival, help with the programming. 2009
• ASSISTANT, WALBRU-SYDNEY / Belgiums Trades office - answering the phones, filling, covering the commissioners assistants desk, listings. - 2005
• ASSISTANT to the CEOs assistant, METAROM - answering the phones, scheduling appointments, filling, handling direct client relations. - 2004
AFI CONSERVATORY (The American Film Institute, Los Angeles, USA)
2008 - 2011 MFA in Directing (under the supervision of Gill Dennis, Rob Spera, Peter Markham, Jim McBride, Frank Pierson and many more)
BERLINALE TALENT CAMPUS #6 (Berlin, GERMANY)
2008 - Selected to participate to the campus. Attend conferences, workshops, participate in the festival.
EICAR - THE INTERNATIONAL FILM SCHOOL OF PARIS. (Paris, FRANCE)
2005 - 2008 BFA in Directing (under the supervision of Nenad Dizdarevic, Adriano Valério, Martin Copeland and more)
LYCÉE CONDORCET (Sydney, AUSTRALIA)
2003 - 2005 acting for theatre
ATYP WORKSHOPS. (Sydney, AUSTRALIA)
2003 - a 6 weeks workshop on acting in front of the camera.